domingo, 2 de junio de 2013

E-mail


Hi Rocío,
Thanks for your last e-mail talking about trying to find a job and asking about my first year at college. I tried to reply before but I couldn’t because I was very busy. How are you? I hope you’re well as always.
            I’m ok, well, a little nervous about my assignments and homework... But I’m ok, thanks goodness. As you know, I started college this year and the first day was great. The first semester was very short for me because I only did two subjects: music and Catalan, and I passed both. This semester I’m really busy because I have to do a lot of work and assignments in a short period of time. In the evenings I’m still doing private lessons but this year it is difficult to combine college and this job, but I need the money as well.
            And that’s all! I hope you will find a job soon! I will try to pass my exams successfully. I want to spend this summer with you.



Good luck!

Best wishes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario